Our cleaning company is based in Kentish Town and we are some of the most trusted names in this industry. We have perfected our carpet cleaning methods and we know how to reach the highest levels of hygiene.
No matter of what type your carpet is, we can take the best care of it. We make use of high-end cleaning equipment and we can guarantee long-lasting cleanliness. Put your trust in us and we will amaze you.
|Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Prices|
- Should I be worried about your methods?
- Absolutely not! We use moder techniques and methods when cleaning anything, including carpets. Our machines are gentle to the fabrics of any carpet, but still rough enough on stains and dirt. We use nature-friendly cleaning products and the condition of your carpeting will not be damaged at all! The colors will be brightened and the carpet itself – softer than before!
- Can you clean the carpet in my shop?
- Yes! We offer our services for carpets in houses, flats, commercial properties, hotels, restaurants – basically any type of property that involves carpets as part of the interior. You can safely use our carpet cleaning services in your office or commercial property and we will be glad to deliver the best results to you!
- How long does the whole cleaning procedure take?
- The carpet cleaning service we provide, usually takes a few hours. We have the right tools and products, and we are prepared to stay as long as needed, to make sure your carpet is perfectly cleaned and refreshed!
- Are your professionals really that professional?
- The teams of cleaning experts are absolutely professional in all terms of the word! They are polite and ready to comply with your recommendations! They know how to approach different cleaning problems and make sure your carpets are perfectly clean before they leave! They are highly motivated to exceed your expectations!
Elite carpet cleaning services in Kentish Town
Our goal is to provide the most reliable cleaning service in NW5. Local Carpet Cleaning London carefully inspect the condition of your carpet and pre-treat any existing stains and heavily-soiled areas. Our deep steam machines always give fantastic results. They are thought to be the worst enemy of all types of stains and are recommended by leading carpet manufacturers.
We aim at providing you with the best carpet cleaning services and make your carpets shine brighter. Our sessions are quick and well-organised. Our cleaners will get all the cleaning done in no time at all. The best thing is that our rates are very affordable and will not go harsh on your wallet. Hurry up and call us today.
“The carpets and rugs at home are made out of a special fabric and your professional service was diligent enough to treat it properly without harming the carpets’ exterior. They managed to refresh them completely and I very much enjoy the smell of natural substances that’s coming out of them.”
“I am really protective of my carpets, but sometimes even I cannot save them from getting stained, especially the one in the guest room. The last stains on them were very stubborn and I tried everything in my powers to remove them, but couldn’t- it is a good thing a friend of mine recommended your service which did an excellent job cleaning them.”
“For years me and my wife have been cleaning the carpets ourselves but no more. It gives me great pleasure to know that your carpet cleaning service is at our disposal. Last week we had three of our carpets refreshed by your diligent technicians and the results are just stunning!”
About Kentish Town
The area Kentish Town is located in the northwest part of London and most particularly in the London Borough of Camden. The census made in 2011 says that 53% of the population is White British and 15% – Other White. There are a few theories about the name of the area, but it most probably means “bed of a waterway”.
Londoners and the tourists of Kentish Town have the chance to go to different places according their interests. For example, the Jewish Museum gives an opportunity for exploring the British Jewish heritage, culture and identity.
Primrose Hill is an appropriate place for people who want to see beautiful views of central London. The hill is located 1.1 miles from Kentish Town Station.
Camden Street Art Tours is an appropriate choice for everyone who finds street art attractive and who would like to see some of the public masterpieces in the hidden corners of Kentish Town.